Sunday, April 8, 2012


Proactiv has been around FOREVERRRRRR. And foreverrrrrrrrrrrr i have been waiting for these mofos to make a body wash. and now i discover (from a proactiv commercial with Justin Bieber. smdh) that they have a body wash now! HOORAY!!!! I use to have BAD acne on my face in middle school, but as i got older it stopped surfacing on my face, and moved to my back. I scar really bad on my back. I have a Keloid scar which i thought was a mole, and thought I was going to die a few years ago. I found out that the scar formed after a pimple popped. Gross huh?? ;) ANYWAYS, i don't want to get another one of these things, so when i saw the body wash i was like I NEED TO TRY THIS!!!! I didn't have to order this through the phone. The BX here in JBER have a Proactiv VENDING MACHINE! Crazy huh???? Well, let me get to the point. Been using this stuff for about a month. Works like a charm. Haven't had a single bump on my back. The old little acne scars/ dark spots are fading away! Just in time for tank top season! If that even exists here!!! ;)