Friday, April 6, 2012

Product Review: Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy


You can either be really lucky and not have a single mark on your body from having a kid, or you can be unlucky like me and be branded with these tiger stripes. After Aubrey my tummy wasn't pretty =/

A friend in Germany told me about it. I did a boudoir shoot for her and she said she had bad stretch marks before, but i didn't notice any on her! I just had to try! Reading reviews i was really iffy. It either works for you or is doesn't. You either get your 40 bucks worth or it goes down the drain. I haven't been using it everyday like it tells me to. OOPS! But i have noticed a HUGE difference. I had a few that were dark, but now they are lighter. Aren't as noticeable. Use to feel all bumpy, but now it's pretty smooth. Going to start using this again religiously. Been getting back in shape too so hopefully that helps. 

I guess this is either a hit or miss. If you want to try it out I hope you see results like me =)

This product does not ship overseas. Well at least from Amazon it wont. I tried ordering it when in Germany and they said they dont ship to APO. You either have to have a family memember go to Walgreens/CVS and have them ship it to you. Or you will have to wait til you visit the motherland.