Friday, April 6, 2012

Scared...

Whenever i get a feeling to check up on someone i always find out something horrible has happened.


The first time this happened i was living in Washington. I was sitting at the computer and something inside me was saying "Check on Moises". Just out of nowhere "Check on Moises". Moises was an old friend i didn't talk to for about a year or two. He wasn't on my Myspace friend's list so i had to look him up. It wasn't set to private so when i looked at his profile i just saw a whole bunch of comments saying "RIP MOI"...I looked at the comments and noticed he had just passed away the day before. When i found out i had to tell my friend Jennifer (his ex that moved away to AZ). She was very thankful that i had told her about him because she would have never known. She didn't have a Myspace or anything like that at the time. ..IT WAS WEIRD...Why did this happen???? Why did i get this voice inside my head telling me to check up on him??


Then today, i get the same feeling. This time it was to check up on a friend, Adrea, on my FB who i haven't talked to in a while. Looking at her FB i noticed her brother was coming back to Vegas, but it wasn't on good terms. Wasn't sure what that was about so i just shrugged it off.....Craig and i decided to go to the furniture store and on the way there i decided to call my mom. After a few min of chit chat she tells me that she went to the hospital because she was having stomach pains and ran into my friend Adrea. Adrea told my mom that her mother passed away a few days ago...


Is this weird????!!!!!!


After my mom told me about Adrea's mom, the incident with Moises popped into my head. I told my mom about these strange feelings i get to check on someone, and it's never good news. She said she thinks im a Medium or something like that. I felt like crying, and was freaking out =( I'm scared i will get a feeling like this with someone i am very close with. 


I've always seen things. Spirits, voices. Ya think this would freak me out, but it doesn't really. But these strange feelings i get to check up on someone does...